2010 – Present – Freelance in Marketing Strategy & Content Development
Since 2010, have been working as a freelance content strategist worldwide. I have been elaborating content strategies, while developing strategic, corporate and marketing content for companies, social businesses and nonprofits.
- Lactolait (maternal nutrition, Cambodia): developed the positioning statement and key messaging platform; wrote the website’s content
- Spitz & Poulle (regulatory, France): rewrote the content of the website; integrated the text into the CMS; developed the template of the newsletter (MailChimp)
- Portmoni (mobile payment, South Africa): provided strategic guidance ; developed the positioning statement and key messages platform
- Pivoines (e-commerce, Germany): provided strategic guidance and coaching in Facebook marketing
- ISIF Asia (new technologies, Australia): wrote 19 feature articles about the use of ICTs in the education, energy and health sectors in South and Southeast Asia
- Kamworks (solar energy, Cambodia): designed and wrote the content for the quarterly newsletter; managed the Facebook account; conducted crisis communication and media trainings
- Monster 3D Animation (3D animation, Cambodia): designed and developed the studio’s corporate presentation
- Edelman (PR agency, France): wrote the press kit for one of its clients
2011-2013 – Communications Manager, IECD (International NGO)
For two years, I managed IECD’s communications, both at the strategic and operational levels. I contributed to the definition of the organization’s corporate positioning, developed marketing tools in French and in English (including speeches, annual reports, brochures, quarterly internal newsletters, and press releases), created the content of a new website, significantly boosted the online content strategy and strengthened IECD’s relationships with donors and enterprises.
2010-2011 – Senior Consultant in Corporate Communications, MS&L Paris (Publicis group)
I specialized in content creation (e.g., writing of key messages, Q&As, op-eds, press releases). I also conducted media trainings and workshops in crisis communications to general managers and communications directors. My clients were: Nestlé, Quick, Cultura and the French Trade Federation of Water Companies.
2008-2010 – Manager, Executive Director’s Office, ACTED (international NGO)
I was in charge of the NGO’s external relations and oversaw the organization of Forum Convergences 2015’s second edition (we grew from 80 to 450 participants). I also wrote the speeches of the President.
2004-2008 – Consultant in Public Relations and Crisis Communications, Edelman
For four years, I focused on many publishing, press relations and crisis communications projects. My main clients were large international groups such as Microsoft EMEA, Unilever, Discovery, and Brazilian cosmetics leader Natura.
Teaching – Between 2010 and 2015, I have accrued significant teaching experience. I taught Marketing, Online Content Creation, Crisis Communications and Corporate Communications to students both in France and in Cambodia. My most recent teaching experiences took place at: Pôle Paris Alternance (France), the Royal University of Phnom Penh (Cambodia), and Enfants du Mékong (Cambodia).
Translation – I have offered translation services both in English and French. As an active member of the United Nations Online Volunteering program, I translated articles for UNEP, UNDP, and the African Union of the Blind. I also worked for Bophana Audiovisual Resource Center, Nexus for Development and The Konrad-Adenauer Foundation.